Help us stop the silent killer of the seas and oceans and fight marine litter. With the PADI Dive Against Debris program‚ you contribute to a clean and healthy future of our oceans: the data and reports you collect while diving‚ help us to inform‚ convince and urge politicians to find solutions to protect marine animals at risk. You can help a hand fighting marine pollution by registering now for a PADI AWARE-Dive Against Debris course with Evasioni Blu Diving Resort in Ustica and Isola delle Femmine (Palermo‚ Sicily).
PADI AWARE - Dive Against Debris Program
What you will learn during your PADI AWARE - Dive Against Debris course:
- What is marine debris
- How it ends up in our seas and how it damages marine life
- How to plan and perform a Dive Against Debris dive safely
- How to weigh‚ sort‚ record‚ dispose and report waste.
The PADI AWARE - Dive Against Debris course is divided into three main parts:
- Knowledge development (individual and classroom study)
- Dive against debris diving at adopted dive site
- Weighing‚ sorting‚ recording‚ eliminating and returning waste.
PADI AWARE - Dive Against Debris Prerequisites
- (Junior) Open Water Diver
- Minimum age of 12 years
Credit/Certification PADI AWARE - Dive Against Debris
By completing your course you will receive your PADI AWARE- Dive Against Debris Diver specialty certificate. This certificate can be credited as an adventure dive for your PADI Adventure Diver or PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course.