A wreck is a fascinating window to the past and is often full of aquatic life. Learn how to dive on wrecks safely and responsibly by enrolling in a PADI Wreck Diver course with Evasioni Blu Diving Resort in Ustica and Isola delle Femmine (Palermo‚ Sicily).
PADI Wreck Diver Program
What you will learn during your PADI Wreck Diver course:
- The different wreck diving laws
- The techniques for exploring wrecks and avoiding the most common dangers
- How to research and learn more about your favorite wrecks
- Considerations on diving equipment
- Considerations and techniques for penetrating intact wrecks
- How to plan‚ organize and perform wreck dives.
The PADI Wreck Diver course is divided into two main parts:
- Knowledge development (individual and classroom study)
- Four open water dives to practice wreck diving skills
PADI Wreck Diver Prerequisites
- Adventure Diver
- Minimum age 15 years
Credit/Certification PADI Wreck Diver
By completing your course you will receive your PADI Wreck Diver specialty certification. Some wreck dives require a Wreck Diver specialty license to dive on these specific wrecks. This certification can be credited as an adventure dive for your PADI Adventure Diver or PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course.