On the next dive‚ try and look more carefully: you will see many more things. Look for symbiosis and predator/prey relationships and between aquatic plants and animal life. Learn not only to recognize certain fish and other animals while diving‚ but also how they interact with each other and with the environment. Sign up for a PADI Underwater Naturalist course with Evasioni Blu Diving Resort in Ustica and Isola delle Femmine (Palermo‚ Sicily).
PADI Underwater Naturalist Program
What you will learn during your PADI Underwater Naturalist course
- The basic systems and classifications of aquatic life
- Interactions between aquatic living things
- The role of aquatic plants‚ food chains and prey / predator relationships
- How to interact responsibly with aquatic life
- The information that serves to identify dangerous marine life situations
- The point of view of the underwater naturalist on organisms and their roles in the environment
The PADI Underwater Naturalist course is divided into two main parts:
- Knowledge development (individual and classroom study).
- Two open water dives to practice underwater naturalist skills
PADI Underwater Naturalist Prerequisites
(Junior) Open Water Diver.
Credit/Certification PADI Underwater Naturalist
By completing your course you will receive your PADI Underwater Naturalist specialty certification. This certification can be credited as an adventure dive for your PADI Adventure Diver or PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course.