Something that is lost in the ocean often seems lost forever. With this course you will learn how to search for and recover objects that are lost beneath the surface of the water. Join a PADI Search and Recovery course with Evasioni Blu Diving Resort in Ustica and Isola delle Femmine (Palermo‚ Sicily).
PADI Search and Recovery Diver Program
What you will learn during your PADI Search and Recovery course
- Planning‚ organization and techniques for search and recovery dives
- How to manage the potential problems of search and recovery dives
- How to find large and small objects using different search methods and paths
- How to use a lift bag
The PADI Search and Recovery course is divided into two main parts:
- Knowledge development (individual and classroom study).
- Four dives in open water to put into practice research and underwater recovery skills.
PADI Search and Recovery Diver Prerequisites
- (Junior) Advanced Open Water Diver or (Junior) Open Water Divers PADI certified Underwater Navigator
- Minimum age 12 years
Credit/Certification PADI Search and Recovery Diver
By completing your course you will receive your PADI Search and Recovery specialty certification. This certification can be credited as an adventure dive for your PADI Adventure Diver or PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course.