The diver who masters his buoyancy stands out immediately. Learn how to descend‚ ascend and hover naturally‚ get the best out of your dives by moving effortlessly into the water‚ consuming less air and without damaging any aquatic life while diving. Join a PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy course with Evasioni Blu Diving Resort in Ustica and Isola delle Femmine (Palermo‚ Sicily).
PADI Peak Perfomance Buoyancy Program
What you will learn during your PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy course
- How to determine the exact ballast required for your dives
- How to make yourself hydrodynamic to save energy and air consumption
- How to hover effortlessly in any position
The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy course is divided into two main parts:
- Knowledge development (individual and classroom study).
- Two dives in open water to put into practice the abilities of buoyancy and trim.
PADI Peak Perfomance Buoyancy Prerequisites
(Junior) Open Water Diver.
Credit/Certification PADI Peak Perfomance Buoyancy
By completing your course you will receive your PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy specialty certification. This certification can be credited as an adventure dive for your PADI Adventure Diver or PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course.