You might think that in the dark there is less to see under water‚ but in diving it’s the complete opposite of what you are thinking. Explore the underwater world at night and admire how nocturnal organisms emerge from their burrows. Learn how to get the best out of a night dive knowing what to look for and learning the procedures you use for this type of diving. Join a PADI Night Diver course with Evasioni Blu Diving Resort in Ustica and Isola delle Femmine (Palermo‚ Sicily).
PADI Night Diver Program
What you will learn during your PADI Night Diver course:
- Night diving techniques
- The use of communication with an underwater torch
- The entry and exit into the water during a night dive
- Navigation in the dark
- Recognize changes in plants and animals and their behavior at night.
The PADI Night Diver course is divided into two main parts:
- Knowledge development (individual and classroom study).
- Three night dives in open water to practice night diving skills.
PADI Night Diver Prerequisites
- (Junior) Open Water Diver
- Minimum age 12 years.
Credit/Certification PADI Night Diver
By completing your course you will receive your PADI Night Diver specialty certifcation‚ enabling you to participate in night dives. This certifcation can be credited as an adventure dive for your PADI Adventure Diver or PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course.