The lure of the deep. There’s something exciting and mysterious about exploring deeper dive sites while scuba diving. Sometimes it’s a wreck that attracts you below 18m‚ and on wall dives it may be a giant fan or sponge. Whatever it is‚ to scuba dive with confidence at depths down to 40m‚ you should take the PADI Deep Diver Specialty course. Book yours with Evasioni Blu Diving Resort in Ustica and Isola delle Femmine (Palermo‚ Sicily)!
PADI Deep Diver Program
What you will learn during your PADI Deep Diver course:
- Pressure changes
- Nitrogen narcosis
- Nitrogen accumulation and decompression sickness
- Oxygen toxicity
- The techniques for diving between 18 and 40 meters
- Considerations on diving equipment for deep diving
- Planning‚ organization and execution of deep dives
The PADI Deep Diver course is divided into two main parts:
- Knowledge development (individual and classroom study).
- Four open water dives to practice deep diving skills.
PADI Deep Diver Prerequisites
- Adventure Diver
- Minimum age of 15 years
Credit/Certification PADI Deep Diver
By completing your course you will receive your PADI Deep Diver specialty certification‚ which will allow you to dive safely up to 40m. This certification can be credited as an adventure dive for your PADI Adventure Diver or PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course.