Not only useful for diving‚ but in everyday life. Learn how to give Basic Life Support specific to infants and children; life-saving skills in emergency situations‚ following simple steps and become confident in your rescue skills. The EFR Care for Children course of Evasioni Blu Diving Resort in Ustica and Isola delle Femmine (Palermo‚ Sicily) is based on internationally recognized guidelines.
PADI EFR Care For Children Program
During this course you will learn:
- How to recognize life-threatening emergencies specific to infants and children
- How to provide first aid to infants and children
- Techniques to manage life-threatening emergencies in infants and children
- How to provide CPR (Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation) to infants and children
- How to prevent and treat severe bleeding‚ shock management and spinal injuries
- The use of barriers to reduce the risk of disease transmission
- How to use an AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) in infants and children.
The EFR Care for Children course is divided into two main parts:
- Knowledge development
- Practical workshops to practice rescue skills and emergency scenarios
PADI EFR Care For Children Equipment
All the equipment needed for the practical sessions of the course will be provided by our dive center.
PADI EFR Care For Children Prerequisites
There are no prerequisites for taking the course.
Credit/Certification PADI EFR Care For Children
Successfully completing the course you will receive the PADI EFR Care for Children certification‚ recognized worldwide.