Not only useful for diving‚ but for everyday life. Learn how to give Basic Life Support; lifesaving skills in emergency situations‚ by following simple steps and become confident in your rescue skills. To participate in the PADI Rescue Diver course‚ you must have completed the EFR Primary & Secondary Care program. The EFR Primary & Secondary Care course is based on internationally recognized guidelines.
PADI EFR Primary & Secondart Care Program
During this course you will learn:
- How to give first aid and secondary rescue
- Techniques to manage life-threatening emergencies
- How to provide CPR (Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation)
- How to prevent and treat severe bleeding‚ shock management and spinal injuries
- The use of barriers to reduce the risk of disease transmission
- How to provide secondary help and manage emergencies that are not life threatening to reduce pain or bleeding.
The EFR Primary & Secondary Care course is divided into two main phases:
- Knowledge development
- Practical workshop of rescue skills and emergency scenarios
PADI EFR Primary & Secondart Care Equipment
PADI EFR Primary & Secondart Care Prerequisites
There are no prerequisites for taking the course.
Credit/Certification PADI EFR Primary & Secondart Care
Successfully completing the course‚ you receive the EFR Primary & Secondary Care provider certification‚ a worldwide recognized certification. A valid EFR Primary & Secondary Care certification is a requisite to take part in the PADI Rescue Diver course.